KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

At least one person is dead and 13 people have been hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel in Niles, Michigan, according to ABC News.

The incident occurred Saturday morning at a Quality Inn and Suites.

The problem was discovered when several people in the pool began to feel nauseous.

Six children, ranging in age from 10 to 14, were found unconscious at the scene.

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards PlusCentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply