Advertisements

#BREAKING: North Korea to Finalize Guam Strike Plans in Mid-August

0 Shares

PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA (ALBOENEWS) — According to BNONews on Twitter, North Korea issued a statement Wednesday responding to Donald Trump’s “fire and fury” quote from Tuesday.

The statement was made through their state news agency, KCNA, and went on to say that Trump is “such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him.” They also continued on to say that their strike plans for Guam would be finalized in the middle of the month, then await further orders. It would involve the simultaneous launch of 4 Hwasong-12 missiles, which would land 30-40 kilometers away from Guam.

UPDATE:

In a press briefing in which he declared national emergency for the U.S. Opioid epidemic on Thursday, President Donald Trump doubled down on his “fire and fury” statements from Tuesday. The President stated that “maybe it wasn’t tough enough,” referring to his earlier statements, and the corresponding responses by North Korea. He also went on to call upon China to do more in the situation, while still praising the sanctions that the UN Security Council passed last Saturday. The President also added that the U.S. would be open to negotiation with North Korea.

 

Again on Friday, President Donald Trump addressed the media regarding North Korea. Trump says that they are “looking very carefully,” at military options for North Korea. And when asked to clarify further on the “locked and loaded” comments he made earlier in the day, the President added: “what I said is what I mean… very easy to understand.” President Trump also added that if Kim Jong-Un were to issue further threats or antagonizing actions, “He will truly regret it, and he will regret it fast.”

THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more on this and every breaking story.

 

Advertisements
0 Shares
, ,

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: