KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

PHOENIX (ALBOENEWS) — 7-Up that was sold in northern Mexico has sent multiple people to the hospital, which has prompted warnings from U.S. health professionals.

In a reported from the Washington Post, it was revealed that Mexican authorities have removed the soft drinks from shelves in Mexicali, and are currently investigating how it go into the soda.

Banner Health is warning travellers to be vigilant of the things they consume while in Mexico, especially to broken seals on any food or drinks. According to spokesman for Dr. Pepper Snapple, U.S. drinks have not been contaminated

Side effects of the contaminated soft drinks include irritation of the mouth or throat, burning in the esophagus, nausea or vomiting, difficulty breathing and a fast or irregular heartbeat.

———————————————————————————

AlBoeNEWS has launched a breaking news SMS service where our team responds to every question. For more information, click here.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for even more news.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply