A coroner in Portage, Pennsylvania, says that a woman may have died after trying to clean up from her son’s overdose. Her son was found unresponsive on November 5th. But then, while attempting to clean up his room while he was in the hospital, she may have become exposed to the drugs, resulting in an accidental overdose. She died a day before her son. Coroner Lees gave advice for these types of situations, saying,

“This is a caution for safety for anyone coming into contact with any type of powder substance. You should use extreme caution and notify the proper authorities. My strong advice to any family that may have this happen to them is to call law enforcement to have them or EMS services come back and remove the substance or material that may have been left behind.” (source) 2:51 p.m. ET November 16, 2017

——————————————————————

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for even more news.

AlBoeNEWS has launched a breaking news SMS service where our team responds to every question. For a two-week free trial, click here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply