DEVELOPING: Man Dies from Exploding Chainsaw in Pennsylvania

KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

Authorities say that a man who was badly burned by a chainsaw that exploded in his hands, has died. David Baker, 68, was working at his home in Warrington Township when the chainsaw exploded, forcing him to be rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital, Baker was treated, but sadly succumbed to his injuries. The death has been ruled an accident, but there is still an investigation ongoing. It is unclear what might have caused the explosion. (source) 3:00 p.m. ET November 18, 2017



Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: