Fire officials were forced to save a U.K. YouTuber who thought that it would be a good idea to cement his head inside of a microwave as a prank. It took officials an hour to free the man.

Jay Swingler, 22, was creating a YouTube prank video with some friends that involved cementing his head inside of a microwave oven. However, when he stood up, he found that his airway was blocked, and began asking for help. His friends were unable to free him, but did drill a hole so that he could breathe.

“As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured.” said Watch Commander Shaun Dakin. (source) 3:23 p.m. ET December 8, 2017

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards Plus, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.



Leave a Reply