Loading...

Hello! In our current ad climate (very bad for small publishers), AlBoeNEWS simply cannot survive without the support of our readers. If you appreciate our service and would like to see it continue into 2018, please consider contributing anything you can at all at paypal.me/AlBoeNEWS. It would mean a lot to us.


A woman who was trying to kill bed bugs at her home in Avondale, Ohio, accidentally set the entire house on fire, sending three to the hospital.

The fire broke out early Saturday morning, when the woman attempted to kill bed bugs with alcohol, which ignited next to an open flame. In all, ten people were displaced from the multi-family home. (source) 4:35 p.m. ET December 9, 2017

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards Plus, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.

Loading...
Advertisements

Leave a Reply