A 13-year-old girl has been killed and at least 41 others have been sickened in a carbon monoxide leak at an apartment in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, according to NBC New York.
Among those sickened were 27 police officers, which makes up about 20 percent of the town’s police force, officials say.
After the leak was reported, the apartment building was immediately evacuated. (source)Best Amazon Deals, January Gray, Movie Awards Plus, CentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.