Loading...

A student has been rushed to the hospital in Utah after ingesting a Tide Pod, according to Fox 13 Salt Lake City.

The incident took place at on-campus housing at Utah State University, and campus police originally reported the incident as a “Tide Pod overdose.”

The condition of the student is currently unknown.

Health officials, as well as Tide, have been warning people not to ingest the laundry pods after a “Tide Pod Challenge,” where people put the pods into their mouth, began appearing on YouTube and social media.

[wpedon id=”7833″]

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards PlusCentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply