BREAKING: Motley Crue Movie Crew Member Rushed to Hospital

KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

A crew member for Motley Crue’s biopic, “The Dirt,” has been rushed to the hospital after being electrocuted during production, according to TMZ.

“The incident happened Saturday morning in New Orleans where the film is shooting. We’re told the crew member was working on a rooftop when he got shocked. We got video of the victim on a stretcher surrounded by EMTs.”

Source: Motley Crue Movie Crew Member Electrocuted On Set |

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards PlusCentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.
, ,

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: