A man from Bartow, Florida, has been arrested after police found military-grade explosives, AR-style rifles, and tactical equipment inside of his home.
A package was found at the home that was labeled “C-4 explosive,” which prompted them to execute a warrant at the house. The man, Joel Ryals, is a former law-enforcement officer in Florida, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
A full list of what was found can be found below:
- A 1.25lb block of C-4 explosive
- A fully automatic rifle
- Several firearm silencers
- Military Radio Communication equipment
- A U.S. Army compass
- Flashlights, headlamps, helmet lights, personal medical kit
- Gear Bags
- Weapon Optics
- An electric light kit for landing zones
- AR bolts
- 14 Explosives including: Military Time Fuse, Military Ground Burst Simulator, Booby Trap flares, C-4, and a signal flare
- 27 firearms including: handguns, shotguns, AR-style rifles, and 1 inline muzzle loader