KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

28 people have reportedly suffered from Carbon monoxide poisoning during a party in Mastic, New York.

Police say that a charcoal grill was being used in the basement of the home, to cook for the party. There were several reports of people unconscious due to the poisoning, but everyone was able to escape safely. 14 people were taken to the hospital.

Source: 28 people suffer CO poisoning after grill used in Mastic home

Advertisements

Leave a Reply