KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

An American family who was found dead in Mexico while on vacation died from inhalation of toxic gases, authorities now say.

Kevin, Amy, Sterling and Adrianna Sharp were found dead on Friday.

Authorities say they had been dead for 36-48 hours before being found.

Source: khou.com | Iowa family found dead in Mexico died from toxic gases, authorities say

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon DealsJanuary Gray, Movie Awards PlusCentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply