KEEP AlBoeNEWS FREE: At a time when many news services are going behind a paywall, AlBoeNEWS needs your support to stay independent and free. If you can, please donate.

A Florida man has died after the vape pen that he was using exploded, causing a fire.

It is not clear whether the 38-year-old man died from the explosion or the subsequent fire. He suffered severe facial injuries. It is also unknown what could have caused the vape pen to explode while he was smoking it.

Source: Man found dead inside home in St. Pete – WFLA

Advertisements

Leave a Reply