0 Shares

Two people were rushed to the hospital after they were injured by a flaming drink at Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant in Las Vegas on Thursday.

The accident occurred at Hell’s Kitchen, Ramsay’s restaurant located in Caesars Palace. The drink which caused the injuries is called the Rum Donkey. The two suffered burns from the incident, but it was not clear how seriously they were injured. In a statement, the restaurant said that “out of an abundance of caution, Hell’s Kitchen has removed the drink item at issue from the menu.”

Source: A flaming drink mishap left two people injured at Gordon Ramsay restaurant

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
0 Shares

Leave a Reply