0 Shares

British restaurant chain Pret a Manger says a second customer has died after eating a sandwich containing an allergen that was not listed on the label, the restaurant confirmed Sunday. The customer died in December 2017 after eating a “super-veg rainbow flatbread” that contained a yogurt that was supposed to be dairy-free.  Pret a Manger blamed a supplier of its dairy-free yogurt.

The restaurant has promised to improve its labeling following criticism at an investigation into the death of 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, who died in 2016 after eating a Pret baguette that contained traces of sesame.

Source: Pret a Manger: Second person dies from allergic reaction – CNN

 

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
0 Shares

Leave a Reply